NVISIA is proud to announce an upcoming series of DevOps related workshops. The workshops will inform and guide DevOps teams on emerging best practices and strategies for building secure CI/CD pipelines with Docker/Kubernetes, VSTS, Gitlab and Jenkins 2.
- Secure CI/CD pipelines with Docker and Visual Studio Team Services.
- Secure CI/CD pipelines with Docker and Gitlab Pipelines (Coming in mid October)
- Secure CI/CD pipelines with Docker and Jenkins 2 Pipelines (Coming in late October)
What is a workshop? 4-hour session for hands-on or just follow along. NVISIA's experts provide a guided tour and group discussion of a functioning pipeline.
Who should attend? Software leads, engineers and architects, especially roles with DevOps or pipeline automation responsibilities.
Which pipeline automation flavors are there? Visual Studio Team Services, Gitlab and Jenkins 2.
What does the application stack look like? Angular front-end, .Net Core API and Java/Spring data services.
Don't forget to check out our upcoming classes:
- Docker Fundamentals for Professionals + Kubernetes (2 day class)
- Docker for Enterprise Developers + Kubernetes (4 day bundle)
- Docker Enterprise Operations Bundle + Kubernetes (4 day bundle)