Get Involved with ELITE
Getting involved with ELITE is not limited to just being an attendee at one of our events. Anyone who’s interested can also become a speaker, apply to become a member, or attend one of our virtual webinars. ELITE’s in-person meetings are held on a quarterly basis and our virtual meetings and webinars are conducted on a monthly basis. Unless suggested by an ELITE member, our meetings are vendor-free.
Become a featured monthly presenter.
On the third Friday of each month over the lunch hour, ELITE features an Executive presenter. The presenter is able to select their own topic and create their own presentation that can be as interactive or as hands-off as they wish.
An executive roundtable or book club meeting
- We expect to be hosting the roundtable dinner meetings in person by summer, so we can be outdoors.
- Select a relative topic and speaking points to spark up a conversation at one of our roundtables.
- Members will pre-select what table/conversation they wish to partake in
- Book club meetings are quarterly and we are searching for members who can lead and carry a discussion during the recap meeting
Be an ELITE advocate
- Invite your friends, colleagues, and fellow industry members to be involved with ELITE.
- Tag us on social media platforms, share our events.