NVISIA TECHNOLOGY CENTER BOOT CAMP SERIES
DEVOPS: CI WITH DOCKER
ONE-DAY BOOT CAMP
MORE 1-DAY SESSIONS
8:30AM to 4PM
CHICAGO TECHNOLOGY CENTER
200 S. Wacker Drive
MILWAUKEE TECHNOLOGY CENTER
100 E. Wisconsin Avenue
NVISIA Technology Centers are a place to explore, share and build with leading software development technologies and practices.
- Developer Work Stream: Build software using a containerized development platform
- Tech Ops Work Stream: Use Docker Images, Jenkins and GitLab to create a CI Pipeline
- DevOps Team Culture: Focuse on delivering a product in each of the 5 hands-on exercises
- Progressive Exercises: The boot camp starts with a simple HTML example, progresses to Java/Spring RESTful API and concludes with wiring an Angular2 front end onto the RESTful API. Tech Ops work stream supports the delivery of development exercise with CI & Docker in on an AWS/Docker Swam Cluster Platform.
Docker 1.13+, Docker Datacenter + Swarm + HTTP Routing Mesh on UCP/AWS, Jenkins and GitLab, Nginx, Java w/Spring Boot and Angular2.
BOOT CAMP REGISTISTRATION FEE
Register now to reserve your $495 spot - space is limited. Team discounts are available.
Note: No payment is required at registration.
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES?
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Register yourself or your team online using the form on this page. We will follow up with the final logistics and payment procedure.
- Bring your Mac, Windows or Linux laptop with Git, Docker and VS Code installed.
- Show up! Arrive to the workshop at 8:30 AM for breakfast while we verify your development rig. We want to make sure you are ready to code at 9AM.
- Hands-on Dev + Ops activities to build a progressively difficult of series of apps
- Wrap up with a CI pipeline for Angular2 app, wired to a RESTful API (built with Java) and running in a Docker Container.
- Stick around afterwards for beer and coding…
How Do I Register?
Please complete the registration form on this page. The form is on the right or below for mobile users. If you have questions please let us know! firstname.lastname@example.org